CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Parents Catch Nanny on Tape

THIS is the reason Jimbo and I sacrifice material wealth so I can stay home.

I swear, I wish I could be in a room with this woman. What is wrong with people??? When did people stop loving children? Why do some people get off on inflicting hurts upon those who cannot defend themselves?

We seriously need stricter laws for this sort of thing. Sure, I realize that people are human. We have all lost our tempers. But when you are around children you have to learn control. It is your responsibility as an adult to be an adult.

I hope this woman serves time for this. Seriously makes me sick. It only goes to show that even the most reputable daycare/nanny agencies are not always what they claim to be.

0 comments: