CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Wonder Boy


Big, beautiful, shining blue eyes. The color of water in the ocean. That is the first thing I took in when he was placed into my arms.

I knew he would change my life but I never imagined how blessed our family would become. He makes me see how wonderful the simple things are, like dandelions. One day he spent the afternoon combing the grass and collecting all he could get his hands on. As I watched he gently blew on each one, the pieces drifted into the breeze and off into the sky. His eyes met mine and he gave me that smile. The one that I yearn for, the one that can make me forget all my troubles and worries.

He amazes me each and everyday. His simple outlook reminds me to cherish the smallest of things and to be grateful for what I have.

This is the face of autism, this is the face of my son.


4 comments:

Rae said...

this is so sweet! kind of makes me want to hurry up and get ready to have kids. =) if you're trying to post pics, i couldn't get them to show on my browse (firefox) for some odd reason.

Jaime said...

Oh no, I want the pictures to show up. Try back, I'll try something new, let me know if you can see them. ;)

And you'll be a fantastic Mom!

Erin said...

What a little cutie!

Jaime said...

Thank you Erin ;)