CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

That's a'preggo!



She doesn't have to admit it. This photo reveals all. I do find it funny that they can't just admit it, especially now after it is obvious she is well past her first trimester. It's so funny how celebrities want you to know certain things to promote themselves but get feisty when you approach a subject they don't like. Then it's off limits. But I digress.

I've never been a huge fan myself, she seems too materialistic and self centered for my tastes. Maybe having a child will change that.

1 comments:

Rae said...

i think j.lo knows we're all sick of hearing about celeb pregnancies. i can't tell you how tired i am of seeing "look at so & so's bump"! plastered all over the magazines

altho it is weird for her to deny it (?)