CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

One Down!!



I can happily say I'm one gift shorter on Santa's list. I found THIS for Arwen. She loves playing dolls and barbies so I hope she will like it. The house is divided into two parts that actually fit one inside one another, so storage (and extra room) won't be an issue. Best of all the accessories are purchased seperately so I can tell family exactly where to go and what she needs and there won't be toys that are opened and never played with.

Now to find things for the little men and baby girl. I'm seriously considering forking out money for THESE for the boys. They look pretty durable (for that price they should be) and I know it would be easily stored in containers and I'm almost positive something they would enjoy playing with.

I can't wait for the holiday season to start. Last year I was too sick to enjoy it, this year I'm making up for lost time. I can already smell the fall in the air!

1 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

My Reagan would love that!

Linda