CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sad



This picture just upsets me. I'm not sure why I'm blogging it or talking about it other than I honestly just cannot seem to shake this image from my mind.

How can any Mother allow her self to come to such a low point in her life? I realize she is under intense pressure and is hounded relentlessly. I wouldn't want her life and I actually believe paps should back off. However, celebrities know exactly what they are in for when they sign on for fame and fortune and she isn't the only female superstar in the world.

I don't know, perhaps I'm too judgemental. I just know that I see this and instead of feeling sympathy toward Britney I instead find myself thinking of superstars like Reese Witherspoon and Angelina Jolie who each have children yet make responsible adult choices.

It's just so sad.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I completely agree! I feel so sorry for her kids.

Kristin said...

This whole situation is really sad. The look on her kids' faces are just so painful. I hope they find some sort of normalcy soon.