CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Spice Jello Mini Pies!


I admit it, I'm a pumpkin fanatic. I've stocked up on pumpkin spice coffee and creamer and when I saw this I couldn't resist bringing it home.
.
The first thing I made is so simple.
~Mix Jello mix as directed on box.
~Add cinnamon/pumpkin spice to taste, if desired.
~Place Jello mix into mini graham cracker crusts.
~Refrigerate for at least one hour. For best results (and a thicker pie) refrigerate 2-3 hours.
~Remove to serve, top with whipped topping.
~Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
Serve and Enjoy!

This was a hit in my house (something not easily done with my picky eaters) and was so easy. I'm going to make a pie for Thanksgiving to share with family, it's that good!
.
If you're interested, this jello is limited edition, so get it while supplies last. I personally bought 10 boxes and am going back for more.

1 comments:

Erin said...

OMG how awesome is that??? I'm glad I read this post today, I'm going to the store tonight. I hope they have it here!