CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

End of my Rope

So far, in the course of 2 1/2 hours this morning:

I have went up and down the stairs 17 times.

I have made 6 drinks and 3 breakfasts.

I have done 1 load of laundry.

I have cleaned out the sink, emptied the trash and cleaned the counter.

I have taken the children on 3 potty visits.

I have had ONE cup of coffee.


And so far I still have:

5-6 loads of laundry to do.

A dishwasher to empty and dishes to put up.

A sink to empty out and dishes to place in the full dishwasher.

4 beds to make.

1 call to make to sort out a uniform order that has been ongoing since AUGUST.

Toys to either clean up or throw away (I'm very tempted to start chucking).

And various other things that need to be done but can't think of with so little sleep to run on.



I am already at the end of my rope.

0 comments: