CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No More Dancing with Stars

I don't get it. The premise of the show is stars dancing with professionals. You are supposed to call in and vote for the best. I got over popularity contests in high school but I guess it still goes on in our corn fed reality television world nowadays.

The one show I'd hoped wouldn't be biased apparently is. I'm not sure if any of you out there are Dwts watchers or not but tonight was not only a shock, it left me speechless and angry.

So thank you ABC, voters, Len (yes you, not that you read this) for voting off the best person on the show. You just cleared up my Monday and Tuesday nights permanently. I won't be watching any ABC shows anymore.

/rant off.

For those curious, Sabrina and Mark were voted off tonight. They came in 7th place. Everyone knows it was the wrong decision, the cast and judges were all shocked beyond belief when it was announced.

0 comments: