CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

A Stalker {Run Away!}

Today has been very interesting to say the least. I got a few hours worth of zzz's to combat this wretched migraine I can't shake. I woke up with Logan, got a cup of java and made my way downstairs to check my mail.

My first stop was MUA and I'm sad to say I've just now gotten away from there. Here's the skinny.

A while back, my super sweet Mom#2 was talking about ebay. She needed an buying account and was asking me about it. The one she has only had a few feedback and she wanted to make bigger purchases that required a more established feedback score. Another problem was she is a "check" person. Always will be and many people don't accept checks. So what's a Mom to do?

Simple, I handed over my account to her. It had over 70 positive feedback at 100%. I don't use it as my husband and I share one. I told her to take mine but to change the passwords and contact information. Since then it's been her account. I haven't even really thought much about it honestly.

Then last night I did a beautiful mani and posted a picture of it on MUA (the place to go for all your polish needs!) and someone inquired where it came from. As it was a gift I answered according to what the hubs told me. I also said I'd find out for sure and let her know.

So this morning, I have mail. I check mail and get a doozy. The person that sold my Mom the polish is a MUA'er. I was called a liar, was told I bought the polishes (which is an honest mistake, I mean my last name and MIL's last name are the same, hell we live in the same city too) from her. She also said a few other choice things, she's one super "lady" I'll tell you what!

So I called Mom and was dissappointed (but NOT angry) that she did make a purchase from this psycho. After doing some digging my dumb ass bought some from her as well back in the day (December of last year to be exact). As you can see I don't pay too much attention to these things unless they are smeared in my face. I wrote back explaining how she is "misinformed" but thanked her for being so polite and professional and promised I'd never buy anything from her again.


I know a house fell on her sister so she's entitled to a bit of anger but jeezus, I've never done anything to her. As for my Mom, I think the shrew barked up the wrong tree on this one. Mom is looking into her options for having her privacy violated.

Internet crazies...they are out there.

0 comments: