CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Yoga-ta Get this Blue!


This one's for you Erin!! I didn't go over my entire stash but I don't think I need to. I own a lot of blue polish and I think this one is my favorite. It's a deep, rich blue but when you hop into the sunlight it pops with a beautiful blue shimmer.

So if you want a pretty blue, here it is! It's from the OPI India Collection and it's name is Yoga-ta get this Blue. It's a heck of alot cheaper that that Chanel (and prettier too). You can get it online or at your local Trade Secret store in the mall.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Our local CVS drugstore just started selling OPI polish.

Jaime said...

Oh that's cool. Hell-Mart starting carrying Nicole polishes in my area. I'll have to check around at my CVS's stores! ;)

Erin said...

That's awesome! I've gotta have this! Thank you!

Tania said...

that's so pretty! does the chanel one that you're talking about have silver sparkles in it? because i love that one! (not that I ever bought it).