CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Autism Awareness Bracelet!!


I've finally found my bracelet! I've looked for a very long time to find just the right piece of jewelery in support for Logan. I've seen the plastic (will still have this for those busy days at the park!) and enjoy them but I needed something more dressy, more elegant. I wanted something I could wear for trips to Hell-Mart or to dinner if I wanted.

I found out about Christine's jewelery from Will's page. She also makes lovely neuroblastoma awareness bracelets just for Will. But the autism is a cause dear and near to my heart. Unfortunately, I had to delay in ordering but I did contact her and she was so sweet and so patient. I was so pleased to email her and get the money out so I could finally have a bracelet of my own.

The colors represent the rainbow, as Autism comes in many varying degrees. The puzzle piece is the symbol most associated with autism now. I plan on having Logan's name engraved on the back this weekend. I can and will wear this everywhere, thank you Christine!!!


If you're looking for a awareness bracelet, please see her website, HERE. She also makes other very lovely things you might love and I promise you this, they are more breathtaking in person! And best of all? A portion from each bracelet goes to the charity each represents!

**I took the picture above directly from Christine's site. I will be posting my very own pictures this afternoon. My PC has to be rebooted in order for me to download and I've already written this entry out. So photo credit to Christi's Creations Handcrafted Jewelery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Jaime!!

chrisi said...

Hi Jaime,

Thank you so much for your blog about the autism bracelet and my other jewelry. I feel so honored that you picked a bracelet that I made. Making people happy is what makes it all worth while. When you wear it know that there are people that are with you day to day supporting you through lifes obstacles.
God bless you and your beautiful family!
Chrisi
p.s. The blog about the family wedding is so funny!

Unknown said...

I found you through a google search and I immediately went to Chrisi's site and purchased one of her Autism Awareness bracelets (my son has Asperger's Syndrome). I also linked back to your site and this post in particular (as well as Chrisi's of course) as a thank you for showing me her site.