CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another sleepless Night

I'm becoming seriously annoyed with my health issues. It seems like I get one thing somewhat sorted out and another thing pops up to take it's place. This time it's a strange thing that's going on with my left leg.

After I gave birth to Annabel I noticed something odd. My left foot felt weird, a tingly sensation off and on. Even worse was touching my foot. Each time I reach down to rub or scratch it feels like when my arm or legs have fallen asleep. You know that strange achy tingle?

When I saw my Dr. I told him about this but he was more concerned with my other issues at the time. Since then I've noticed the tingling but have shrugged it off, until now. Two weeks ago I started having a dull ache that runs from my thigh down to my foot. It occurs mostly after I've been standing for a while (and I don't wear dress shoes). Then I began having episodes where I'd get leg cramps in my calf and foot during the night (like right now). These cramps wake me up and I can't sleep until they subside or go away.

I'm calling the Doc this morning and hopefully I can get to the bottom of this as well. I'm praying it's nothing serious as it's been ongoing for a while now. Hopefully it's a result of the epidural. I've had tingling in my left hand too, so that's what I think anyhow.

1 comments:

Tania said...

I hope you get that figured out. Lately doctors have been disappointing me with their need to treat symptoms rather than figure out what is causing them. It's weird you mention this because I've been noticing the outside of my big toe goes through the same numbness tingliness.