CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Aqua!!!


It's about time!! I've waited patiently for an aqua polish and finally China Glaze has delivered! Not only that but they've made this beauty in a HOLO!!! I'm a holo whore (truth be told) and when I saw this I couldn't wait to get my fingers on it (pun intended).

It took a month or so of waiting until I could make the purchase (I also nabbed a couple of others, a deep purple holo called LOL and a soft violet holo called 2nite) but I'm so glad I did. The collection from China Glaze is called the OMG collection. Check it out! They have other colors I hope to get in the future.

Picture above is taken in artificial lighting, picture below is in natural.


3 comments:

Erin said...

SO PRETTY!!

What's a holo?

I've yet to find a polish that compares to that dark blue Chanel...

I'm itching for a manicure. My nails looks HORRIBLE.

Jaime said...

Hey Erin,

You just reminded me to do a comparison of other Blues for that Chanel, I'll try to do that tonight or tomorrow.

A holo is a holographic polish. So basically you see a rainbow effect on the nail in lighting. I tried to pick it up in the picture. I'll have to do a better one, they are quite lovely! ;)

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!! Mine are in the mail and I can't wait!!! :) That looks so good on you Jaime!