CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Diagnosis

So I went to the doctor, I had some x-rays. He did some tests. And the verdict is in:

Carpal Tunnel - this is why my hand is achy, weak and numb/tingly. Treatment = wrist brace at night and possible physical therapy.

Sciatica - this is what is wrong with my leg and foot. I'm going to have to kind of "wait and see" on this but at least I'm not worried this is something serious now.

Talk about feeling so old before your time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jaime! I suffered from siactica when I was pregnant. It was awful! Heating pad on your back seemed to help me. I wish we lived closer so the kids could all play together and you could rest. :(

Jaime said...

Hey Leelee,

Thank you <3. I wish you lived closer too but only so we could hang out! So with this siactica, does it go away in time? Or lessen? He didn't tell me too much about it other than that is what I have.

Erin said...

I hear you...I know how you feel :) Hopefully the sciatica will get better over time.