CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Surprise!

I never expect to get anything but I was super happy and surprised to get these gifts from my husband. To the left you'll see the first gift. I'd seen this purse well over 6 months ago and drooled profusely over it. I'd decided it was too much to spend on a purse though and moved on. My husband has a very good memory. I tried to contain myself and refrain from dancing around the room.

Which leads me to my next gift. Jimbo has known I've wanted a pair of biker boots for the longest time. I currently have a pair of knee high boots (black leather ones) but they are tight to my calf and I can't wear jeans tucked inside. So he found these for me.


He topped all of this off with Fudgey Nut Rasberry Brownies. I made sure to give him his candy (chocolate covered cherries) before he left for work but somehow I think the present he has coming to him this evening will make him happiest of all.

Happy Valentines Day!!


2 comments:

Tania said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! Your hubby has good taste in gift-giving!

Anonymous said...

Ya!!!! That is fabulous Jaime! It's nice to be spoiled... You *SO* deserve it!
Happy Valentne's Day!!!