CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Ink Me!

I've been wanting another tattoo for a very long time. Problem is, I want the tattoo to represent the names of my children in some way.

At first I thought I'd have some sort of "name" bracelet done. Pretty much the names of each of my children done in cursive style writing around my wrist. But the more I thought about it the less I liked it and the idea became shelved.

Then today I came across the Phoenix to your right and I fell in love. Logans' middle name is Phoenix and it came from, you guessed it, the Phoenix who will rise from his own ashes to live again. I think I have one tattoo down.



Then I got to thinking.

Arwens' name (as I'm sure you've guessed) was taken from Tolkiens beloved Lord of the Rings books. The symbol represents the Evenstar pendant that Arwen wears and gives to Aragorn.

I thought about having this done as well but I'm still in thinking stages. The great thing about tattoos is you can always get them later, there is no need to rush. So I'll be taking my time on it. But I'm settled on the Phoenix, now I need to decide where to put it.

1 comments:

Rae said...

hey, i bet a talented tattoo artist could unite elements of both of these images.