CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mom confession of the Week


I put too many expectations on myself, which ultimately leads to failure on my part. I wish I could be the Mother that heads the PTA, does arts and crafts each weekend, takes monthly trips with the family to the park, cooks everything for her family from scratch and manages to look beautiful while doing it.

I need to realize diversity makes each Mom special in her own way. Accepting this would make me appreciate the kind of Mother I am and not the Mother I want to be.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think those moms only exist on tv.

I would love to have a spotless beautiful house, but I've realized that won't happen. Its more important to me to spend time with my kids and sometimes that means there will be a mess and it won't get cleaned up that day.

Always strive to be a happy mom, not a perfect mom.