CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's back



This morning I felt the first signs. I became light headed, disoriented, sleepy, tired and my breathing was shallow. I couldn't find my pulse easily and started my normal routine of panic. I calmed myself and called Jimbo. He came home and I laid down for several hours.

I hate being sick and more so I hate being sick and not knowing WHY. It's so scary to have this impending feeling of doom that you can't erase because you don't know what's causing your sickness. It's even more disturbing when I 'think' I'm experiencing anxiety but instead of the racing heart it seems to barely beat at all...I have to fight the notion I might actually die from this. It's very scary stuff.

I go in to see my Neurologist next week as well as my family doc. I'm guessing this is a direct result of my thyroid again but it's impossible to tell your brain that when you feel your reality slipping as you fight fainting and passing out. If I don't blog for a few days this is why.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweets!

It sounds like you are having an anxiety attack. That is exactly how I feel when I have one. Make sure when you talk to your doc you let him know how you're feeling. Especially about the panic.

For me, a warm bath and some slow deep breathing really helps. Escpecially the breathing. Breathe in for a count of 7, hold for a count of 8 and then breathe out for a count of 9. It works wonders. **HUGS**

Hope that helps. I have had panic attacks for many years.
Love ya!
LeeLee