CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finally!


I'm going to see my family doctor today, FINALLY. I've waited patiently to get my release from the OB's office and get an appointment, now the day has finally arrived.
.
There was a time in the past when I dreaded a doctors visit. I was always nervous of the finger sticks and blood draws. The poking, prodding and god forbid my worst nightmare...the scale. I'm happy to say most of that has changed. I still don't "like" being stuck or examined but I can handle it and the dread I once experienced has gone. I am sad to say the issue with the scale still remains but I've been assured by my husband that "all women complain about that" so I suppose it's normal.
.
Wish me luck. I know I'm having an EKG and blood work. I may or may not be sent for an ultrasound on my thyroid. I just hope I can walk out of that office today with some answers and better still, a sense of relief and assurance.

0 comments: