CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Surprise!



I'm not sure why this has happened to our happy family yet again but...

Our bundle of joy you want to choke sometimes aka Arwen woke up Wednesday complaining of a sore throat. Now, seeing as how she always complains of some ailment prior to school, my husband brushed her off. She was not running a temp so he told her to start getting ready. As per her norm she doesn't listen to dear old Daddy-O and runs to me instead.

"My throat hurts". So I pry open her mouth and take a look. The tonsils are definately swollen. I take a feel on the outside...yep she's got something.

I inform the hubbie that he can head on to work, that I'll have to get Arwen into the doctor. Upon inspection Doc informs us she has tonsilitis and a nice contagious cold. We get her meds and return home. I tell her she is to remain in her room to keep us from catching the cold she's got. As usual she doesn't listen to me and is busted downstairs on more than one occassion with her brothers. I also find her touching the baby while I'm preparing our dinner.

In the course of 3 days, due to our generous daugther and sister, we all have this funk now. And the worst part? Tomorrow is Logans 4th birthday.

Thanks sweetheart, nothing says I love you like a good cold with chills, fever and body aches.
.
**the same thing happened on Christmas eve 3 years ago. Vincent has just been born and Logan got a seriously bad cold, which we all passed around for a week. Fun stuff.

0 comments: