CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So the "first" official blog....Fact Plus, when you DON'T want to know.


So...I was surfing the web the other day in a cloud of confusion and denial, trying to figure out how in the holy cow I could possibly be preggars again! I came across this kick ass person who doesn't even know me but made me laugh and realize in this big wide void of unplanned pregnancies I am not alone. Thank you Anne and Bun in the Oven! With that said...Let me lay this out for you that may be interested, if not please disregard:

A. I have successfully been on the "BC" pill for over a year, taking it faithfully each night like a good little girl should.

B. With 3 children my beloved hubbie and I are just frankly too damned tired to try to "get it on" frequently. Our last Woo-Hoo marathon was a good night when our children went to bed, this was 6 weeks ago.

C. 4 weeks ago, I got that nasty montly visitor that I once hated to see but now I greet as a necessary friend in the world.

You figure it out. It's been 6 weeks, no visitor and I get a lightbulb moment...Oh shiznit.

"NO!" I tell myself consolingly. "You had your visitor 4 weeks ago, you are just late, do not fret, you are on BC."

So I wait a week........

No visitor. Fine, I think to myself, I'll just go get a test. It will be negative (and at this point I realize I'm avoiding the issue and I know I'm pregnant) and all will be right with the world. I get "the test". Pee on said stick, and start to walk away when I see a + sign. I drooped my head in defeat and called Jim at work. He's like me, totally fracking shocked.

So yeah folks, here I am, SAHM of 3. One beautiful daughter, two gorgeous boys. All under the age of 4. That's right; I've had babies the last 3.5 years of my life people. I've experienced my last birthday’s preggars or close to it and now, the year of my big 3-0 I will be pregnant again.

All I can say is...#*&@.

0 comments: