CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I have to ponder, is this normal?


I've carried three pregnancies to term. Each one was different but generally they all stayed on the same course. Mild fatigue and nausea at the start but otherwise, A-Ok!

Except for now. Good lord above send me some energy! I feel like I'm 85 years old trying to get around. It's not just sleepiness, I'm sooooo fracking tired! I'll do the most mundane chore and afterward be out of breath and exhausted. I'm dumbfounded.

Maybe it's because I'm on the 4th pregnancy, maybe it's because I'm older but damnit! I'm not that old and I shouldn't feel this crummy. Getting the boys to nap was hell. Getting drinks, getting them tucked in, kissed and loved on just plain knocked my socks off and left me sitting at the top of the stairs going WTH??

Doing my own math (until the Doc can give me the real numbers) I believe myself to be 7 weeks pregnant. In other words, it's a little grain. Nothing to cause this much fuss over. I wish I knew of others in the same situation to ask because I feel like I'm past my 1st trimester easy.

My Mom in her wonderful comforting conversation said "maybe its twins!!".
Thanks Mom, somehow that makes me feel sooooo much better.

Maybe it's because I can't sleep lately. I'll wake up on and off all night, tossing and turning and keeping poor Jim up with me for it. Then I'll wake at the crack of dawn and start my day. I'm just pooped. I've read on the internet "if you have a normal pregnancy, working out can help with fatigue". Ok let me get this straight jackass. You want me, when I can barely make it up and down the stairs without taking a rest, to hop on a stair climber or treadmill and move in place for 30 minutes? Is it just me or does anyone else see the problem with this logic?

All I ask is that:

A. The baby is ok and healthy, number 1.
B. That I don't gain a freaking ton this time around, since each time losing it has been absolute hell.
C. My kids are open to one more screaming mouth to listen to.
D. That my husband will finally cave in and get clipped. With our luck I'm voting clip for him and clip for me. Since it appears we can wink at each other anymore without causing pregnancy.

There are more things I want but I won't ask. Just let this shit pass already, I have a life to take care of. This new tenant has to learn I'm the landlord and he/she has to learn to adapt to my lifestyle. That won't change much after eviction, better to adjust now I say. Who am I kidding, I'm so screwed, literally and figuratively.

0 comments: